If you install MS Windows 10 OS in your computer or laptop, then you can easily; convert your laptop or computer into a Wi-Fi hotspot. For more information you can contact HP Laptop Support.
Here in this blog we provide two methods to create free Wi-Fi virtual hotspot on your laptop or computer.
Method 1: Using Mac OS
- First you need to connect your Mac computer to the network through an Ethernet cable.
- Then click at the Apple menu. You’ll locate this in the top left corner of the screen.
- The next step is to click at “System Preferences.”
- Then click on the Sharing alternative.
- Next, you need to click the “Share your connection from” menu by clicking at Ethernet.
- This let you share the Ethernet connection with your devices.
- To modify the Wi-Fi hotspot settings click at Wireless settings.
- Create the wireless network name and password.
- Tick the box next to “Internet Sharing.” This will switch on your Mac’s new wireless hotspot, and permit various devices to connect with it.
Method 2: Using MS Windows 10 OS
- You need to click at the “Settings” alternative. Then click on “Network & Internet.”
- The next step is to click on “Mobile hotspot” alternative.
- Click at “Edit” to modify your hotspot settings. You can modify the default name and password. The name will show on your other devices in the “Available Networks” menu, and the password will be needed for connecting with the network.
- Choose which network connection you want to share for example Wi-Fi or Ethernet in menu.
Why You Should Call Us?
Dial our toll-free number +1-800-620-8060 any time, round the clock for quick online assistance for all the technical issues related to the HP devices. If you are looking to contact HP Laptop Help to resolve your problem, please get in touch with our HP support team to get the best customer support service at reasonable charges.