By connecting your HP laptop with your TV, you can easily transform it into a media center to play YouTube videos and media files saved on your laptop or you can also stream your chosen Netflix content, play video games on big screen, or modify a document without putting too much strain on your eyes. For more information regarding the entire process, contact HP Laptop Support.
Follow the Instructions Given Below to Connect HP Laptop with a TV
Part 1: Connection Basics
- These days, all the laptops come with the HDMI port.
- The high definition multimedia interface or (HDMI) port is similar to a USB port.
- These days all the HD (High definition) TVs will come with HDMI ports.
Part 2: Connecting the Laptop
- Connect the HDMI cable in the HDMI slot in your laptop and TV.
- Most TVs comes with input connectors to match the input alternatives in your TV.
- You need to switch to the right input for the connection with your laptop.
- You need to consult the user manual of your TV for complete instructions if required.
- The next step is to set your TV for the HDMI input.
- Switch on your laptop.
- Many laptops contain a “Display” key which can be accessed with the Function (FN) key.
- You need to customize or modify the screen resolution if required.
- The final step is to adjust the zoom level in your TV.
Related HP Laptop Problems: How to Fix Black Screen Issue in HP EliteBook Laptop?
Why You Should Call Our Services?
Dial our toll-free number +1-800-528-7430 any time, round the clock for quick online assistance for all the technical issues related to the HP devices. If you are looking for HP Laptop Screen Repair then please get in touch with our HP support team to get the best customer support service at highly reasonable prices. Therefore don’t hesitate and speak with our friendly customer support executive to resolve your issue within one call.